If you want to purchase a new Honda car in April, the company is offering a discount on the fifth generation new Honda City and all of its cars. Honda sold 82,074 vehicles in 2020-21. Now, the car manufacturer is promising a substantial discount in order to boost car purchases.
The best bootspace and spacious sedan, Amaze is getting a maximum discount of almost forty thousand.
Ex-showroom price: Rs 6.22 lakh to Rs 9.99 lakh
Total Discount – INR 38,851
- The company offers a cash discount of up to 20 thousand rupees on the second generation Honda Amaze; free accessories of Rs 23,851 are also off at Amaze.
- The company is also giving an exchange bonus of up to 15 thousand rupees.
- All offers will be available on the S MT petrol variant of Amaze.
- In addition to the exchange bonus on the rest of the variants, there is also a free discount of Rs 17,105 in addition to a cash discount of Rs 17 thousand.
- The remarkable thing is that customers can choose one of the cash discounts or free accessories, both will not get together.
Fifth-generation honda city
Ex-Showroom Price: 10.99 Lakh to Rs 14.94 Lakh
Total discount – INR 10,000
The company is giving an exchange bonus of 10,000 rupees on the new generation Honda City. This offer will be available on both petrol and diesel variants. The company launched the fifth-generation Honda City in August last year.
Ex-showroom price from 8.62 Lakhs to Rs 11.05 Lakhs
Total Discount – Rs 32,827
- The company launched its facelift in July last year.
- The company is offering a cash discount of up to 15 thousand rupees on WR-V.
- Apart from this, free accessories of Rs 17,527 are also offered.
- An exchange bonus of up to 15 thousand rupees is being given on all variants.
- These offers will be available on both petrol and diesel variants of WR-V.
- Customers can choose one of the cash discounts or free accessories, and the two will not get together.
Ex-showroom price from Rs 7.55 lakh to Rs 9.79 lakh
Total Discount – INR 32,248
- Honda launched the updated Jazz in August last year.
- Honda Jazz is getting a cash discount of up to 15 thousand rupees.
- Alternatively, customers can get accessories of Rs 17,248 as an option.
- The company is also giving an exchange bonus of 15 thousand rupees on Jazz.
- These offers will apply to all variants of Honda Jazz.
- Customers can choose one of the cash discounts or free accessories; the two will not get together.
Note: Apart from all these above offers, you can get an additional bonus of Rs 5000 and exchange benefits of Rs 9000. Existing Honda customers can take advantage of this. Some corporate employees may also get a corporate discount. Contact the nearest Honda dealership for more information on offers.